$75.00 – $95.00
DIY acoustic panels take the $ and the fuss out of treating your noise and echo issues in your office, home or classroom.
They are sold in over 15 colors and in 3 sizes making it easy to mix and match to suit any wall or smooth surface. The design options are limitless.
Our DIY acoustic panels are sold in the following size packs:
|11.8” x 11.8”||4|
|15.75” x 15.75”||3|
|23.62” x 23.62”||2|
DIY acoustical panels are popular because:
- – Easy to install
- – Effective in reducing the echo in any room
- – Can be pinned too and therefore also make an amazing DIY memo board
- – Have limitless design options
- – Easy to cut and trim
- – Mold and Bacterial Resistant
- – Made from 60% recycled PET bottles
- – Easily disinfected under our Covid-19 Cleaning guidelines.
Ways to DIY our acoustic panels:
- – Directly stick to wall using a contact adhesive or double sided tape.
- – Directly stick underneath classroom desks to reduce echo bouncing off hard floors
- – Directly stick at the back of doors to reduce echo and reduce sound transfer.
- – Create a patterned design and make your own memo board.
- – The design options are limitless.
These panels are made from 60% recycled PET bottles and polyester fiber. The sound absorbing co-efficient is 0.35 (35%) when adhered directly to a hard substrate.