Mumble By Design is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
We are committed to applying sustainable practices across all aspects of our business, from manufacturing processes of ourselves and manufacturing partners around the Globe, to safe, healthy conditions for our staff. Mumble™ is always working to build on and improve our environmental performance, in areas of energy efficiency and recycling to third -party product certification.
Mumble By Design strives to achieve positive economic, social and ecological impacts for the benefit of its stakeholders and the environment. Our approach to corporate sustainability is guided by the principles of best practice performance, transparency, integrity, continual improvement and product stewardship. We provide healthy, safe and fair work conditions for our staff, contractors and suppliers and comply with all relevant legal and other requirements of business.
We are committed to optimizing the environmental, social and financial benefits of our products.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Ensuring all our products are made utilizing recycled materials. The main component of all our products is Recycled PET. Our sound absorbing panels are made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution. Any componentry, adhesives and packaging used in the making of our products are thoughtfully chosen based on their carbon foot print on the environment
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers. We will happily take back and recycle our products as long as no additional glues or adhesives have been used on our products in their installation or use.
- Careful selection of suppliers and manufacturing parties to ensure they share best practice values in business and attitude towards the environment and their staff working conditions.
- We are consistent in our efforts to meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company. Our 2020 goal is to be certified as such from all major certifying bodies.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its transport fleet and source of power requirements.
Signed by Jacqueline Hawksworth, Director